Senior Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team. If you are tech-savvy, data-driven, experienced in marketing, excel at strategic planning, and passionate about building a brand, we would love to meet you!
You will have the freedom to develop and execute our marketing strategies that will benefit our company, elevate our brand, and contribute to the Taiwan startup ecosystem.
A little bit about us:
SparkLabs Taipei is part of the SparkLabs accelerator network — a global accelerator network founded by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs. Established in 2018, SparkLabs Taipei offers a strategically designed accelerator program to help founders grow and scale their startups into world-class businesses. Since our inception, we’ve already accelerated 50 startups.
Learn more about SparkLabs Taipei: www.sparklabstaipei.com
A short brief on your role:
Our Senior Marketing Manager will play a strategic role in developing our overall marketing strategy and will be responsible for the development of marketing engagement initiatives based on the business’s overall objectives.
To be successful in this role, the candidate should have exceptional oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and in English. S/He should be able to help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
● Establish brand positioning, identify target audiences, develop and execute strategic marketing plans across all channels to bring value to the TW startup ecosystem, elevate the SparkLabs Taipei brand, and ultimately bring awareness to SparkLabs’ growing portfolio of startups.
● Lead the execution of the marketing team from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
● Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies.
● Oversee the creation of engaging designs and content for the business’s marketing programs in order to ensure proper and consistent communication, the embodiment of the brand’s identity, and reach to the audience.
● Have 5-8 years of proven working experience in marketing, brand strategy, or related fields.
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing automation and CRM tools, and social media channels.
● Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
● Excellent teamwork and a fast learner.
● Good verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English.
● Have up-to-date knowledge of digital technology trends.
Preferred (not required, but good to have):
● Familiarity with the startup scene and culture
● Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, and tight-knit company
● Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
Who you will be working with?
● Managing Partner
● Program Director (Mainly)
● Event Planner (Mainly)
● Digital Marketing Manager (Mainly)
How to Apply
To indicate your interest in this job opening, please
1. send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. with the email subject line: [Apply] SparkLabs Taipei Team - (Role you want to apply) -(Your Name).
Kindly note that although we would like to get back to all applicants, only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding!
Find out more about us: